SUPPLY CHAIN ADVISORY COUNCIL
OUR MISSION: We’re bringing together leading analytic thinkers within industries that must adapt to today’s new supply chain demands. We’ll share insight that provides advantage to our members, their industries and the business environments within which we all operate.
The Council seeks to influence the advancement and deployment of a more connected supply chain through management action, technology and analytics. Members will be recognized for their contribution through the white papers that display the team’s achievements in leading supply chain thinking.
What We Do
The Clear Peak Supply Chain Advisory Council members serve two-year terms and meet quarterly.
The topic of the meetings is the basis of a 25-30 page research paper published by Clear Peak and members of the Advisory Council board, whom will be recognized as contributors. Research papers are published twice a year and address critical topics in these areas:
- The next generation of supply chain visibility
- Monetizing data from the Internet of Things
- Managing supply chain risks in a world of volatility
- Smart supply chain technology
Supply Chain Advisory Council members collaborate further to:
- Remain ahead of supply chain and analytics trends
- Drive innovation in supply chain management
- Develop new ideas to actualize with real companies
The Supply Chain Advisory Council includes representatives from the community who offer a comprehensive range of perspectives, opinions, experiences and skills related to the supply chain.
These individuals represent a diversity of opinion, perspective, functional market segments and industries including:
- Academic community members
- Supply chain leaders from major companies facing today’s toughest decisions in supply chain management
- Affiliates with services or technology that support the supply chain
- Select Clear Peak executives
Experience in: Supply Chain disciplines with special focus on sourcing and transportation/logistics. Significant industry experience in retail and consumer packaged goods, food manufacturing and distribution, 3PL/4PL, oil and gas/mining/natural resources and many others.
Margaret is a supply chain guru’s guru. Her entire career reflects a passion for optimizing the supply chain from the headwaters to the mouth. Her tenure has exposed her to some of the most notable names in industry: Sprint, Chevron, Linens N Things, Inland Steel, Heinz, FedEx, Newmont Mining, Anheuser Busch/InBev, and many more. She’s helped these organizations build an optimal organization after mergers or acquisitions, shave significant cost through fact-based analytics and negotiations, and improve efficiency throughout the entire supply chain.